Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Bloggers Quilt Festival

Sounds fun to me.
 



I'm still new to quilting and love, love, love! looking at all the different quilts.

I probably would have twice the quilts made if I spent more time quilting than looking at different quilts on the internet.

I've never been to a quilt festival. Any quilt festival, show, etc.

I have no friends that are interested in quilts.

And you know, Arkansas does not seem to be that into quilts as the other states.

What's up with that?



2 comments:

ferne said...

I was in the same boat as you, having no friends who quilt till I moved about 6 months ago to a little mountain community in Northern California and I have met so many quilters and made many new friends that share my love for quilting. It really is fun! But, also like you I'm sure I would have a lot more finished projects if I would just go do them and stop looking on the internet...that is fun too!

ferne said...

I was in much the same boat as you until about 9 months ago when I moved to a little mountain community where I have met so many quilters and made many friends. It is sure fun sharing tips and friendship with something like this in common. Much like you also I think I would have a lot more finished quilts if I could just stop looking at them on the internet, but that is fun too. Congrats on your fabric win! I have a lot of fairy frost and have found great uses for it...