Thursday, May 6, 2010

I Couldn't Resist

Oh dear.

I'm supposed to be on a fabric buying freeze saving $$$ for our summer vacation.

I couldn't resist.

A sale AND a $10 off coupon at the Fat Quarter Shop.

I picked up a jelly roll. A Sandy Gervais jelly roll.  An Essence jelly roll.

A jelly roll on S-A-L-E. Have I said that already? I'm trying to make myself feel better.  Can you tell?

It's my colors and I simply couldn't resist.


A few days ago I posted about the pattern book I have from Heather Mulder Peterson.  

A pattern book I bought specifically to make the Jelly Roll Junction quilt.

And...well...I don't have a jelly roll.

But now I do.

{whispering while hunching over with my finger over my lips} Don't tell my Hunny. Okay?



1 comment:

Dresden Quilter said...

I have done that a few times before. My lips are sealed. Coming over to say hi from Quilt Bingo.